Christopher Nolan Wiki administrators are users with sysop rights. They can perform extra tasks to do with maintenance and security of the site but are not superior to any other users because of their user rights. They are bound to policy the same as everyone else.
Administrators can be nominated and chosen at Christopher Nolan Wiki:Requests for adminship, and are then appointed by an administrators with "bureaucrat" rights (see the section below).
Administrator abilities Edit
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Bureaucrat abilities Edit
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
Christopher Nolan Wiki administrators Edit
The active administrators are:
- User:Acer4666 (admin & bureaucrat)
For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listusers/sysop.